Sunday, April 27, 2014

This Week Has Been Awesome! (4/21/14)

Hello Family!

I hope you all had a wonderful week this week! We have been blessed here in Sweden with AMAZING weather. The sun has been coming out more and more. We are currently having more sunshine than darkness. I think this week the sun has rises at 5 am at the earliest and sets at about 8:30 pm - so I am just loving it. Completely different from what I came into in the dark times of winter. We are officially entering into the "Amazing, Wonderful Sweden Summer Season." That isn't a really title for it but I just think it is rather fitting.

In other news before I just jump into this week, there is a transfer coming up on the 30th. I really hope that I will stay in Linköping. There is so many great things that are about to just burst and I am so excited! If I leave I will just be excited for the lucky missionary that gets to reap the reward of some hard work!

This week has been awesome. We have met with this family,
 the Ericsson's, that I absolutely love. It will be okay to put their name on my blog because like every other person in Sweden has that last name. So that is really cool. They are awesome! The mother is a member and she is really nice, and she hasn't come to church in a few years. But she is so nice to the missionaries. The whole family is really awesome. We have been visiting with them since I first got here. I love it. On the ride home from their house last week, I was talking with her daughter and she said that she would be excited to start learning more about our church! So that is way exciting! We will be meeting with them this Friday! I am very excited about that!

They do celebrate Easter in Sweden. The Swedish word is Påsk :) haha It's super sweet. But they don't celebrate the birth or resurrection of Christ, they just all get wasted. Like hardcore wasted. Like I was talking to a girl on the bus and she was 16 (keep that in mind, 16). When I asked her how she was going to spend her Easter evening, she told me that she was going to go get wasted. Straight up she said that. It was insane to hear.

With our other investigators we have not been able to meet with too many this week, seeing that it is Easter week and all. However, many of them are moving forward very quickly! This area is going to explode!

Sorry this is not super detailed but this week was kinda weird! I can't believe how fast it is all going. #8MONTHS! Like where the heck is the time going? I love you all but I don't want to see you all too soon. I love Sweden and this work way to much :) I love you all!!

Hej då!

Äldste Farnworth



Service time! We gardened for five hours! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment