Sunday, February 23, 2014

We have been going like 100 miles a minute (2/17/14)

This week was a good week, I had a lot of fun. I am really starting to enjoy it here in Linköping. Last Monday we moved the other elders out of our apartment so now we have this huge apartment all to ourselves. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a dining room and then a huge family room. I am not complaining. However, I still sleep on a twin size bed, so yeah my life isn't completely perfect...

We have gotten a ton done this week. We got 3 new investigators and we just have just been going like 100 miles a minute. I am super proud of this week. The work here is just like super different. In Skövde was just different, not saying that either are bad just like can't be compared. I really am starting to love it here. This last Sunday was really crazy, we had 7 members at church. It was really crazy. So I taught Sunday School, that was really interesting and I taught about the Abrahamic Covenant... I had no idea what that even was. I first had to prepare the entire lesson in English then start the fun process of switching the language to Swedish. That was pretty crazy, I ended up only teaching about 6 people and 3 of them were missionaries. So that wasn't that scary but I really just didn't like that. Then after church a guy comes up to me and asks me to talk next week in church. That is the thing that is pretty cool about small branches, the missionaries are treated like members of the ward. It is super cool because it makes you really care about the area more.

I went on Splits with Elder Hills on Wednesday, that was a ton of fun. We got 2 new investigators and just really had a good time. We just really get along really good.

I am sorry I haven't taken any pictures of this place. Elder Hills and I are going to take picture this week I promise. I will also take them of the apartment. This week is going to be so good. Sorry this email is a shortie again, I just sit here and get so distracted. Next week I will really try to be focused and get the email done. I promise. I love you all and I will be writing more next week!


Äldste Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment