Sunday, May 18, 2014

I Am No Longer an 18-year-old Missionary (5/12/14)

Well it's official.. I am no longer an 18 year old missionary. Just a boring 19 year old missionary. I guess that has to happen at some point on everyone's mission. This last week has been really great - like awesome! The beginning was a bit rough but man it really changed for the better! I am very happy. We have really been meeting with a ton of people who are progressing really well. We have this woman who I just completely love, she is so cool. I first got in contact with her through the phone and we talked for ever and then I called again later to set something up and we ended up talking for a lot time again! SO when I finally was able to meet and teach her it was like I already was her friend! I loved it and this week we had a great lesson with her and the Spirit was so strong I was so grateful for that. She is someone that I really can see taking the steps in her life that will bring her some much happiness. I am grateful to have been able to meet with her. Looking forward to meeting with her again this week! 

The Summer is coming so soon, but before we just get all the nice weather we have to endure the rain! So close! I can almost feel it. We have had rain for about 7 days now. The weather in Sweden is so dramatic, like honestly. It doesn't just simply rain one day in Sweden is rains for 2 weeks straight. But if we want the beautiful green everything, we have to endure the rain. I actually like it. It really looks so cool, to have to rain. That was always my vision of Sweden just sorta raining all the time so I like it. 

We have a lot to do this week, the next transfer is coming and I am not going to let it sneak up on me, if I leave this area I am going to leave it so good. I really don't have a ton of new stuff to say cause we just talked like yesterday. haha I love you all so much. I will write more next week. For my Birthday today I am going to PIZZA HUT :) so excited for that! Have a great Monday!

Hejdå!


Äldste Farnworth

This is NOT someone that I baptized but I went to a baptism and this guy is awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment