Sunday, May 18, 2014

Well This Week Has Been Different (5/5/14)

Well this week has been different! Not always my favorite but we push through! I said goodbye to 2 of my friends this week so that wasn't the best, but they sure went out with a bang! From the day that we found out they were leaving (Elder Hills and Elder Stoeltzing) on Saturday we have been running around like chicken with our heads cut off! It has been crazy! But I really enjoyed it seeing how much the members care about us here. They really were great missionaries (Sounds like they are dead..) They STILL are great missionaries they are just in other places! Then Wednesday came.. That was not the happiest day. I don't like goodbyes. We put Elder Hills on his train at 8:00 and Stoeltzing on his at 8:30! Then Elder Kiikko waited to start the new chapter of Linköping! I have a few pictures of the 'last moments.' 

Then we received Elder Millar, from Minnesota, and Elder Hewitt from England. Milliar is Elder Kiikko's new companion and Hewitt is mine. It was really good. It was a beautiful day and we just started strong by dropping of the bags and getting straight to a lesson with a investigator which was great!

Change is not my favorite thing but I have found the one key thing to getting through anything: Attitude. It is everything, and sometimes is it all we can control. If you have been reading my letters every week you probably know by now that Me and Change are not best friends, but this time was different because I really tried to accept everything and everyone that I could. I really have had a great attitude and honestly it's addicting, finding the happy side is so much better than dwelling in the negative. It's okay to know that it is there, but it's more important not to dwell in it! Something that I have had a pretty cool example of lately. 

The week just continued like it always does. Sweden is playing with my emotions, it loves to be really warm and lovely one day, and the next cloudy and cold. But that just makes me love the warms days even more! #positive That was a little cheesy but hey. On Saturday night, we were with a really awesome person Ottilia, she is Swedish and just plain awesome. That is who I took the selfie that I sent! She is awesome. I am going to come back to Sweden with Elder Hills and Elder Steen and we are going to take a road trip around Sweden. So that will be sweet! 

I love you all. So many people are praying for me, I can feel it and I am so thankful for you. I don't know how I got so lucky, you are all awesome. I have the best support system! I love you and thank you so much!

OH yeah! I can't believe how soon Zac is gonna be home. That just blows my mind. So awesome for him, he is like the coolest example for me. I can wait to talk to you in like 6 days! LOVE YOU, have a great week! Pray for the Missionaries. Love life. 


Äldste Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment