Wednesday, January 1, 2014

GOD JUL! That's Merry Christmas in Swedish! (12/26/14)

* We had such a great time skyping with Kaleb on Christmas!!  We have all missed him over this holiday season, Kaleb loves Christmas:)  We were able to talk with him for several hours.  He shared with us his love for Sweden and the people there and his opportunity to teach the Gospel.  He also showed us his new coat and how he is teaching himself to play the piano.  He played "God Be With You Til We Meet Again".  He was able to visit with each one of  us and then had a few minutes to talk to Zac!  We loved our visit and the time flew by.  This was an amazing Christmas gift!

Merry Christmas from SWEDEN!!
Tell us how you really feel...:)

He better love this coat, it cost $400:)

Kaleb is teaching himself to play the piano


The AP's tease Kaleb about his last name, they can't seem to get it right.  This is a joke nametag:)


*This is Kaleb's letter received on December 26, 2013.

GOD JUL!! That is Merry Christmas in Swedish if you didn't pick that up.
Holy cow this week has been so amazing. This blog will not be too long because I was able to talk with me Family Yesterday! That was such an amazing experience! I am so grateful for them. It was the best thing I could have gotten for Christmas!

Here is Sweden out of Christmas and Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve is the big day. They hardly celebrate on the 25th Christmas Day, So for Christmas Eve we went to the Fhors Family. They were amazing, I thought it was going to be super awkward and stuff but they treated us just like family. I was so blessed to be able to go. We have a huge dinner. Like HUGE. It was so much good food. I loved that part. It was funny after I finished my first plate. I just sat and kinda of waited for someone else to get seconds so I wouldn't be rude. But then the dad looks at me and says "Elder, you have been here for dinner before I know you want seconds. Get up and get some." So I just laughed and then got seconds and later Thirds. Sister Fhors really know how to cook. Toward the end of the night she gave me this alcohol-free drink that is really popular. Then we played some board games drank a ton of JUL MYST and just had a blast. It was amazing. I am very blessed, to have them.

Christmas Day was so awesome also, we spent the Morning with the Sahlberg Family and there was just played the piano and watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Then I talked with me FAMILY! That was great, there were so many answered prayers through the talks I had.
Made me really realize that the Lord is listening to me and ANSWERS!

This week has been so great I am been able to focus on Christ this year and really find out what is important to me this season. Family and my God are the things that I have found really matters most. I am so grateful to have both of those people in my life so strongly. I am so grateful so my time I have here in Sweden. I know that it is going to fly by, I can't believe Christmas has come and gone already. I just am so happy that I was able to talk with my family and be with the people here in Sweden that treated me like family. I love you all.
Hope you have a GREAT NEW YEAR! 2014 is going to be a great year!

Love you all,
Äldste Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment