Monday, December 1, 2014

I love Sweden. You all know that. I love Stockholm too! (11/17/14)

Well this week is like really cool, we are seeing a lot of cool things happen that we are seeing as a direct reflection from our hard work and obedience! I love it a lot! We had Stake Conference this last weekend which honestly felt like it was a fashion show instead of a church meeting. People have pretty high standards for what they wear to church but to this conference people were really looking awesome. It was really fun to see and I just enjoyed myself. The conference it self was amazing, in Sweden they rent a huge conference center to have the conference because the meeting houses are big enough for everyone. So we went into Stockholm for the meeting and that made everything about 10x cooler. 

We have really gotten good at Selfies!
   
Our promising investigator is looking really good. We are excited to continue to meet with him and see how we can help him grow more and more. He had accepted the invitation to be baptized and we are hoping to set up a date with him this week! Hopefully all goes according to plan! We love him and he is very real and ready to take the step in his life. The work is a bit slow but the stuff we DO have is like unreal. So we can't complain at all!

Proof that sun exists. A picture is needed after you go a week without seeing it.

Well to catch you all up on the Sun. It is gone right now and looks like 8:00 at night and it is about 2:30 right now. So that is a huge bummer and something that is taking some getting used to! We are going to try to get over it though! Life goes on! Other than that, I love Sweden. You all know that. I love Stockholm too! The Subways are still so fun. Mother, I took a lot of pictures for you this week but I forgot my iPhone cord so I will do those another time! Maybe later today!

My saving grace.

Okay, so we are going to making a huge Thanksgiving meal for a few families in the ward, they are paying for all the food but we are COOKING it all! Ah- so I need all of your guys recipes! So send those to me like ASAP!



Subways.... I love them



This is really funny... If you can speak Swedish. #sorrynotsorry

I love you all so much! 


Äldste Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment