Monday, February 23, 2015

We have been having a good time (2/23/15)

we are so healthy we are
making these!
WE have been having a good time though. Saying goodbye in Hägersten was hard but that was expected. Like I really learned to love that place and the people there became such good friends. In the last 2 days that we were there, we probably had about 8 appointments just running around and saying goodbyes! It was crazy, but I would have not changed it at all. Then I had to submit to the worst part of Transfers. Packing. Oh how I hate that with everything in me. I hate it so much. This time was terrible, being in Stockholm for so long I quickly realized that I have a LOT of stuff. Like I have no idea how it came to be so much but to make a long story short, It didn't all fit AT FIRST but rest assure that after a few tries and a lot of frustration... The bags were packed. However, I am not sure how I will get all of this crap home. But that is for the future Kaleb to be concerned about.

The first few days in a new area are really relaxing actually, you basically are like a child. You don't know anyone, you don't know how to get around and you just get to follow. It was a nice change from the last 5 months of my mission and I think that I will like it here a lot. Elder Jones, is the new companion and he is really cool. We seem to get a lot great and we joke a ton with each other. Which makes the work a lot better. 

There seems to be a lot going on and I am really excited to get going on it all. WE have a good amount of investigators and that is always good. The ward is HUGE. I actually got nervous last Sunday when I had to give my testimony for a lot of people. It was something totally new... I don't know how I am going to handle a Utah ward. Probably just freak. Another problem for future Kaleb. 

This is the lake by our house.
Classic Selfie
I am really doing good otherwise. I love the apartment. The whole city is by a big lake and we live on the lake. Like I kid you not, it goes: Our apartment, the road, the lake. So we have a good view. It will probably be better when the weather like stops being all rainy and sad all the time. But I am still like really enjoying the feeling of living on the beach! I haven't taken too many pictures but we have a few!

Have a great week! I hope you all are doing great.

Love you!

Äldste Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment